- Work from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Keeps track of your client's outstanding tax liabilities with the Inland
Revenue Board either individually, as a client group or in total for the whole
- Monitors all post-dated cheques held by the firm on behalf of your clients
and also to keep track of the administration of client's billings.
- The correspondence report keeps track of the progress of all matters pending
with the Inland Revenue Board, giving details of staff assigned and date
correspondences received or sent.
- Automatic printouts / e-mail sent to clients detailing submission of borang
B/C, CP204 tax estimation and re-estimation, outstanding tax liability in a
- Monitors all outstanding Form B / BE / C / CP204 not lodged with the Inland
- Generates alert messages to remind you of upcoming events and/or tasks.
- Allows clients to view their tax records directly with their own username and
- Communicate directly with your clients via e-mail.
- Communicate directly within the organisation with integrated messenger
service guarded by access rights.
- Template forms and letters.
- Pre-defined access rights management system to regulate database.
- User-friendly administration tools e.g. one touch printing, editing, filing
and instant communication tools.
- Fail-safe three-tiered daily document and file back-up solution.
- Secure connections behind a firewall, with encrypted login process
- Hassle-free implementation by professional support team
- Constant updates based on recommendations by leading industry analysts.
- Sleek operations module that guarantees an image of professionalism for your
- Customised design packages that easily integrates into your existing